Many Southwest Utah businesses are unable to offer healthcare coverage benefits to all of their employees. That’s where Family Healthcare comes in. A Southwest Utah non-profit provider of affordable primary healthcare services to the uninsured and under-insured, who are often employees of these businesses. The Community Health Business Partner Program honors businesses that support access to affordable, quality healthcare for their uninsured employees. Businesses that contribute even modest levels of tax-deductible financial support to the work of Family Healthcare clinics in Iron and Washington counties will receive partnership level recognition and benefits that can, in turn, be shared with their employees. When a business demonstrates concern for the health of their employees and supports the place they receive medical, behavioral, and dental care, then it compensates for the lack of an insurance benefit. Family Healthcare offers the following benefits to our business supporters through our Community Health Business Partner program.
- Support your employees and their health journey.
- A thank-you plaque, presented at your office, and ready to be hung in a prominent location that is visible to employees and visitors.
- Advance notice to your employees for education seminars, vaccinations, and Well Child clinics.
- Access to health education information based on employee patient needs.
- A “Giving Back to Community Health” story about your motivation for giving – to be shared with local media, and posted on the Family Healthcare social and digital media, as well as your own.
- Permanent recognition of support at the new Family Healthcare clinic at 2300 Riverside Drive, St. George, opening fall 2021.
Recommended giving levels:
- Recognition Community Health Business Partner – $500 to $999
- Wellbeing Community Health Business Partner – $1,000 to $4,999
- Honoring Community Health Business Partner – $5,000 to $9,999
- Legacy Community Health Business Partner – $10,000 and up
Best dates to receive your plaque and inform your employees of your participation
Friday, March 5 – Employee Appreciation Day (USA)
Wednesday, April 7 – United Nations World Health Day (International)
May – Global Employee Health and Fitness Month (International)
Contact Jane Muller at Family Healthcare at: 435-251-0866 or email@example.com .